Terms & Conditions
reservations and payment
Reservations for the accommodation has to be made on the basis of Single, Double/Twin and Triple (Double plus single mattress) occupancy. The reservation request sent to us in written or sent by mail at email@example.com along with the payment which is mentioned below.
booking made 91 days or more prior to arrival
- Total invoice subject to more than 50 % of the total invoice at the time of Booking Balance payment 60 days prior to arrival
- Total invoice subject to less than US$ 1000 but more than US$ 600 75% payment at the time of making reservations Balance payment 60 days prior to arrival
- Total invoice subject to less than $600 100% payment at the time of Booking
booking made 90 days or less prior to arrival
- 100% payment at the time of Booking To make your payments for accommodation and tours, choose one of the three convenient options
- Bank Draft, kindly ensures the same is made out in the name of ‘Maxxfun Holidays Pvt. Ltd’ and marked ‘Account Payee’ only.
- Online Credit Cards payment through our website.
- Bank Transfer, kindly makes it directly to our Account No. 0011781225, Citibank, NA, New Delhi – 110001, INDIA. IFSC Code (CITI0000002)
the tour price includes
- Twin sharing accommodation in first class hotel, resort / jungle lodge is provided on bed and breakfast basis unless specified otherwise.
- Transfers and sightseeing as listed in the itinerary by air-conditioned car /coach for all tours except few one where non AC car will be used.
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide as applicable.
- All currently applicable taxes. ( These are subject to changes without any prior notice)
price does not includes
- International or domestic air fare or airport tax. Domestic air fare for the tour is given separately.
- Additional tours and sightseeing or stays which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- insurance of person / luggage.
- Monument entry fee.
- Normal gratuities to the porters, hotel staff and local guides.
Cancellation Charges: Notice of cancellation must be made in writing in the name of Holidays. Pvt. Ltd. Upon receipt of confirmation of booking, there will be a cancellation fee of USD 100/- per person or any advance fee paid to any of the suppliers. For cancellation made 4 weeks prior to the scheduled departure, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice. For cancellation made within 4 weeks of scheduled departure, there will be cancellation charge of 100% of the invoice. In certain cases the cancellation policy (including conditions applicable on the advance deposit made/required for holding the reservation) may differ & would be applicable as per the cancellation policy of that hotel / Service provider. This will be charged over & in addition to the cancellation policy.
unused services & refund
No refund will be made for any unused services or other arrangements due to any changes in schedule made by passenger while traveling. However, in certain cases, the refund will be considered as per the policy of the carrier/ hotel/ tour company / or other suppliers used for providing services.
Refund request must be made within 2 weeks of the completion of the trip.
If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Maxxfun Holidays Pvt. Ltd. nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
Responsibility, Liability, Extra Cost, Prices and Brochure Accuracy – Changes and Errors
All the packages are sold under the business management of Maxxfun Holidays Pvt. Ltd. and they are in no way to be considered as the principal or operator of the subject services. The right is reserved to cancel or alter any package as conditions require neither Maxxfun Holidays Pvt. Ltd. nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses due to loss, delay or damage caused by accident, illness, bad weather, strikes / riots, road block etc.
This conditions and each term shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation here to shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.